The Mercedes-AMG Online Race Competition is an international championship, which manages to make virtual reality become reality. The competition is being operated by the Mercedes-AMG DTM Team. Further, you can get access to the online competition via the platform “Race HUB DTM” mercedes.me/onlineracecompetition
· New ahead of each DTM race weekend in 2016: Mercedes-AMG Online Race Competition
· Finals at Hockenheim against the eight Mercedes-AMG DTM drivers
· Best four entrants invited to an event of the AMG Driving Academy
How the Mercedes-AMG Online Race Competition works:
· Online championship running in parallel to the 2016 DTM season; simulation of all eight race tracks.
· Contestants ‘drive’ the Mercedes-AMG C 63 DTM.
· The latest track simulation will be uploaded on the Monday ahead of each race weekend; previous circuits will remain available.
· On the Friday of each race weekend, one of the eight Mercedes-AMG DTM drivers will set a reference time on the simulator.
· The best lap times per track and the updated championship table will be displayed at mercedes.me/onlineracecompetition.
· The best four female and best four male entrants in the online championship will be invited to the last DTM race weekend of 2016 at Hockenheim where they will compete in the online finals against the eight Mercedes-AMG DTM drivers.